“Best institution for the Nursing Profession”
IES College of Nursing is a constituent unit of IES University. It offers undergraduate course in Nursing (B.Sc.) and Post Basic Diploma in Nursing (PBBSc.). The college of Nursing is a very new initiative to encourage and to help students to acquire basic and sound technical and scientific knowledge and skills in nursing professions. The University has well furnished computer labs, digital class rooms, software and library with more than 15000 volumes of text books and reference books with subscribed e-journals. The department is equipped with outstanding upgraded nursing facilities, computer lab and Wi-Fi facility. The Department aims to create competent and innovative nurses and professionals who would be able to contribute in the health sector for various utilities. The department has adequate facilities to support teaching, learning and research activities under the surveillance of experienced and highly qualified faculty members. This course is approved by Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council.
To develop awareness and carry forward their social responsibilities. To develop professionally and ethically sound and competent Nursing Professionals, Researchers and Experts. To impart quality knowledge and training to students to prepare them a good professional as well as citizen.
To promote professionalism by quality and value driven education with a global outlook. To prepare students as professionals for entertainment Industry and leadership roles at global level. To provide excellence in teaching, research and services to all persons and to build up a foundation for lifelong learning. To develop our students to interface with stakeholders to deliver professional performers that add to the financial, intellectual, environmental, ethical, cultural and social growth of the nation.
- To contribute to the creation of innovation oriented society and develop new solutions that elevates the quality of life by utilizing up-to-date knowledge.
- To develop the skills of students to enhance the future career opportunity in first class learning environment.
- To produce professionally and ethically sounds in the field of Nursing to co- relate issues of the society at broader social context.
- To make aware our students regarding the quality in academic environment, leadership, written ethical codes and the importance of life-long learning.
Students will be skilled with:
- Professional Skill: To use their knowledge of Nursing to the solution of complex problems in Medical sciences.
- Problem Analysis: To identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex management problems in the field of Nursing.
- Development of Solutions: To design solutions for complex problems in the area of nursing that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the safety of public health, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Nursing and Society: To apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional nursing practices.
- Ethics: To implement ethical principles, committing professional ethics, responsibilities and norms of nursing practices.
- Individual and Team Work: To work effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary settings to achieve a common goal.
- Communication: To communicate effectively on complex communication service activities with a range of patients and professionals.
- Project management and finance: To demonstrate knowledge and understanding the principles of serving and treating patients practically being a member and leader of a team. To manage projects in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: To acknowledge the need to get engage in independent and life-long learning in the broad area of Nursing and Human Resources to maximize the profit.